Puzzle : The Story of 3 Dragons

I met three dragons. One always tells the truth, other one always lies and the last one alternates between lie and truth.

Dragon 1: You may ask us one question, then you must guess which dragon is which

Dragon 2: He’s lying. You may get three questions

Dragon 3: Oh no. It’s definitely one question

I asked the first dragon a question

Me: What would the second dragon say if I were to ask it if the 3rd dragon had been lying when it agreed with the first one that I could ask only one question

Dragon 1: He’d say, “Yes, the 3rd dragon was lying”

Then I asked a second question addressing the three dragons…… But they remained silent.

And, I solved the puzzle in 90 sec.


So, which dragon is which?


The Story of 3 Dragons

Know the TRUTH of each dragon here! 

Comments

Follow me on Blogarama